Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Week of Landmarks

This week happens to contain a few milestones:

1. Yesterday, I turned 22! I felt it would be much more dignified to be 22 when my first child was born. So, I sneaked a birthday in! And I must say that it was a wonderful one! On Sunday, Rob and I went down to my parents' house and celebrated with my whole family. It was a lovely, relaxing afternoon. Then last night, we got together with Rob's mom and sister. Two really nice birthday parties in a row!

2. Tomorrow marks 37 weeks! The baby should be fully developed and may choose any day now to debut. Which brings us to...

3. Baby B made it to the birthing pool deadline! I just know this Little One wouldn't want to miss out on that adventure. Way to go, Baby!

4. My "little" brother, Joseph, turns 17 on Sunday! Wowie Zowie! Make way for a new man on the block!

I love a week of celebrations! I am so thankful for family, friends, and the generations to come!

1 comment:

  1. Loved it!!! You are getting so close! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl. Like one person said, "I can't wait to find out if I'm going to be an aunt or uncle" haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete