Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week 36

My baby, my husband, my body, and I have made it through 36 weeks of pregnancy! :D That's reason enough to have a good day! Which I fully intend to have a great one.

We are down to the last few details that need to be worked out before the home birth. We have this cool birthing pool that we need to prep this weekend. Hey, not every baby can claim he entered the world in a pool! Sounds like a nice little claim to fame.

Rob did some grocery shopping for me last night. Bless him! So, we are stocked up on food for a while. It's just a little of this and that left.

So, Baby, you can come any time starting next week! Yep, those are the rules. You come any earlier, you miss out on the birthing pool claim to fame. And I don't think you want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment