Sunday, May 10, 2009

GFU Alumni Baseball Game

Here are the pictures that I promised! Two weekends ago, my dad got to play in the George Fox Alumni baseball game following graduation. Here are a few pictures of him. We were all so proud!


Going up to bat:


Swinging hard and fast:


Towards the end of the game, dad got to pitch! It was so fun to watch him! Here he is watching the catcher's signals:



Here is a sequence of pictures from one pitch. I thought they were fascinating and decided to put them up.

Couldn't be prouder of my dad! I hope to see him play again sometime!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love your dad. That's so cool that he got to pitch! Did he strike anyone out? Who won?

    We need to plan another park day.
    Love ya,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was awesome to see him pitch! He definitely got some strikes but I don't believe he struck anyone out. The other team won. Our team was ahead most of the game, though.

    Yes, I want to plan a park day, too. We had a funeral to go to this last Saturday...then the KT thing is this Saturday...maybe the next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. R looks kind of feroucious when he is in action! I like it!

    ReplyDelete