Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring days

Yesterday, though windy, proved to be a gorgeous day for picture taking. These hyacinth grace our front lawn. I cannot help but smile and think cheerful thoughts when I look out our front windows and see these beauties.

Rob was driving up to the house, rushing home from work, when I took this picture. He must have thought I was a funny sight sitting in the flower bed! But I couldn't pass up the chance to photograph such purity. That's what these white hyacinth make me think of.


"Consider how the lilies grow." Luke 12:27a

According to dictionary.com, these flowers are part of the lily family so I can rightly quote that verse. :)

Well, I've decided to start this blog because it will give me something to work on as well as let people in on the little secrets of my life. Please feel free to follow along if you find what I have to say interesting. And if not, don't bother. I promise not to be offended!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful first entry!! What a blessed life you have :D

    ReplyDelete