Friday, April 10, 2009

Private Piano Lessons


These are a few pictures of my current piano students. I have had the pleasure of instructing Taylor (to right) for the past 2 1/2 years. And I've taught Michael and Melissa (bottom two pictures) for the past 4 years or so. They have been so much fun! About twice a year we have had a recital for the students to demonstrate their improvement to family and friends. It's always such a delight to see the parents' pride in their children's progress.




If anyone is interested in having private piano lessons and lives in the Tri-Cities, Washington area, please feel free to contact me. I am always looking for new students. I teach 1 hour lessons every other week (so twice a month). The cost is $40.00 per month plus the expense of books. You can email me at revivaltime72688@hotmail.com or just post a comment and I will get back with you.




Music is such an excellent way to express your feelings and thoughts. I have spent many, many hours at the piano playing out the burden or joy that is in my heart. Essentially, I am praying through my hands as I bring before God the expression of my thoughts through song. And I know this is pleasing to Him. Music was created in the very heart of God and that's where all music should be directed--back to God's heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment