Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Sicklies Return

I haven't had too much to write about the last week or so. Why? Because we've both been quite sick. Thankfully, we're on the road to recovery! Rob still has a nasty cough and I still have close to zero energy. But Rob's back to work and I'm back to school.

Speaking of school, I have 6 classes left! I'm working on Money & Banking presently and should be able to take that test next week. I had it scheduled for Thursday, but without my own car, I need to coordinate around getting a ride with someone. This is my last test that I have to go out of town for! Both my mom and Rachel Conley have been so helpful in driving me to my tests.

I also finally received credit for all the classes I transferred to Thomas Edison. I was getting worried! So, I'm hoping to blaze through my classes and be done by the end of the summer! If I write that, maybe I'll believe it and do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment