Friday, May 15, 2009

Nightmares

I had awful dreams last night and I just thought everyone should know. :)

Dream #1: Well, first let me explain something. I have this reoccurring theme in a lot of my bad dreams--teeth. Yes, teeth! Most often my teeth are falling out and I can't stop them. It's really annoying and I start getting really stressed in my dream. SO, this dream was similar only my teeth weren't actually falling out. There was one tooth that was trying to come in and the gum was getting infected. The other person in the dream, I won't mention any names, decided that she needed to help the tooth out by cutting the gum. So, she grabbed a needle full of painkiller and poked it into my gum. Another side note, I am absolutely terrified of needles! Anyway, the needle wouldn't go in and it really hurt. And then she poked it behind both ears...yeah, somehow that was supposed to help. All I knew was that I was in terrible pain and the painkiller wasn't working and we still were going to cut into my gum to get the tooth through. I woke up cringing and couldn't stop for a while. But eventually I rolled over and went back to sleep just to start in on....

Dream #2: In this dream, I was in my parents' house. I know there were things leading up to what I remember...but I don't remember what they were! :) Anyway, somehow I had a pink knitting needle in my hand and I accidently dropped it in the hall. When I went to pick it up, a hand shot out of the kitchen and grabbed it before I could. I looked up to see Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies holding it high in both hands ready to run it through me. I woke up in a cold sweat once again! Good grief!

Well, those sound more morbid than I realized! I don't always have such weird dreams. But I thought they might provide a little entertainment. So long!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you had a pretty freaky night! I've had the teeth dream a few times, it's not very fun.
    Yours was crazy though! I hope that one doesn't end up being a repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete