Saturday, May 30, 2009

Monday's Adventures

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with what Monday brings. I start both my tutoring and my class with Thomas Edison. Both sound a little daunting. The class is Managerial Communications. And it looks like a lot of work. Besides, I'm trying to study for my Advertising TECEP test (one where I just study and take the final). So, I'd better give myself a pep talk! I can do it--I think!

The tutoring I actually really look forward to. I've been watching all the monthly tutor meetings that were recorded from October to May, trying to catch up on all the things that have changed since I had to quit. Boy, it's a lot of info to take in.

So, I found out that two of my students are actually girls! I just wasn't sure because I wasn't familiar with their names. That should be fun--I haven't taught any girls yet.

Rob, Joseph, and a friend, Richard Scott, are out shooting guns this afternoon. I think Richard just went and bought a handgun so they all had to go try it out!

Well, please pray for me this week! I really want to get off to a good start in the tutoring job and in my class. Somehow, it all just seems...well, like I said before, overwhelming. But if I can take each day in stride and not focus on the unknowns, I think I'll make it!

1 comment: