Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's New

Well, here we are on the 17th. It's a wonderful day since it's my mom's birthday! We got to celebrate a few days back. It was great to spend time with my whole family.

I woke up feeling a little worried this morning. Sometime in the night, the baby shifted to my right side. I think the head is still down. But, if I remember correctly, if the baby starts out on the right side during labor, it tends to make its way clockwise all the way around. This leads to back labor which I hear is very intense.

I am waiting to hear from my midwife to get her take on it. I'm trying not to stress. I think I just feel stressed mostly due to lack of adequate sleep.

I had some contractions last night. But they stopped after an hour or so. I went out in the recliner. I'm wondering if that's what caused to baby to shift.

Well, I'll know more as soon as I get to talk with Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment