Sunday, August 15, 2010

3 Days To Go

Well, folks. It's August 15th. That sounds like a nice birthday to me. I'm sure you all are getting just as tired of my countdown as I am! One thing is for sure though. This baby will come. That's inevitable. Hooray!

I'm back to feeling rather queasy today. Probably a good sign! I haven't had very many Braxton Hicks contractions in the last few days, which is rather odd. But I know it's just a matter of time.

Let's see--what else? Oh, I had cowboy dreams all night! We've been watching Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, and Tex Ritter shows off and on in the last couple of weeks. I don't remember my dreams, but as I tossed and turned throughout the night, I know cowboys were occupying my mind a lot. Weird.

My nesting instincts have come and gone. Been there, done that. I may have to force myself to clean the bathrooms here, though. Thankfully, I've been able to keep the rest of the house looking decent even though I've been tired.

Rob's out on another jaunt with Phoenix. That keeps them both feeling good. I can't believe Rob can go out in the heat of the day like this over and over. Yuck, it's in the high 90s, I believe.

Well, there are a few random facts for the day. I'm simply trying to stay sane. Yup, I guess I'll go back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment