Friday, August 6, 2010

Newest Baby Update

We saw Shannon last night. So here's the latest:

1. I'm 2.5 cm dilated

2. The baby is at 0 station (meaning he/she moved down another centimeter and I don't think can move down any farther without me being in labor)

3. I'm 75% effaced or thinned out (not sure how to explain this one!)

So, I guess that all means that things are just moving along! No dramatic changes but all good ones.

I dreamed my water broke last night! That was kind of funny. We were trying to get a hold of Shannon and only would get her voice mail. It asked if I wanted to page her, but I didn't know what that meant. (I had to ask Rob this morning!) Anyway, there was more to the dream but I don't want to gross you out. :) I imagine the real thing won't be quite as hectic.

Shannon said the baby has a big bottom, which typically indicates a girl. I've noticed how wide that bum seems to be, too. Lol, so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment