Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Excitingness of the Week :)

Howdy! I am really excited about two things this week.

First: I am studying for my last test. And at the last minute (late last week), I found out that I can change the type of test I'm taking. I am no longer taking the TECEP test that Thomas Edison offers, but instead I am taking a DANTES. Now there are several good things about the switch. DANTES tests are generally easier, you get an instantaneous score rather than having to wait approximately 5 weeks, the breakdown of what the test is about is much more comprehensible, and there is a practice test! All of which are awesome advantages! Generally, I would say that DANTES cost a lot less ($80 versus $249), but that is the only catch to this. I had already paid for the TECEP ($249) and cannot be refunded. But I think that is a loss that I'm okay with. I feel so much better about potentially being able to pass the DANTES that I don't really care about the cost at this point. Monday marks the day I meet this last challenge.

Second: We get to go hear the baby's heartbeat on Friday! How amazing is that? Already the first trimester is almost complete. On the 11th, I will move into the second third. :) I am so thankful that I haven't hardly been nauseous in the last month. And I've been having quite a bit more energy. Gradually, I'm getting things cleaned up around here.

Well, that's all the updates for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment