Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Evening Time

My evening started rather early. Rob called me at 3:30 and asked if I could pick him up from work. He was coming down with a migraine and unable to drive home. He is now resting/napping. So, I cooked an early supper. Now I am trying to decide what to do with the rest of my evening.

The baby is 10 weeks along today. I have been keeping a journal for the baby to read when he/she gets older. This has been a great way to express some of the feelings I have for this child. I am sure I will just continue to grow in love with the baby as time goes on. But I already am in love!

I pray that I can grow in my knowledge and relationship with the Lord during my pregnancy. I have so much down time right now as I am resting. I could be (and have been) wasting a lot of it on unimportant things. But I'm realizing what better time to seek the Lord with all my heart?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lottie, you are so genuine. Your love for Rob, your guys' baby, and Jesus is so evident. Love you,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete