Thursday, February 4, 2010

Maternity clothes!

Yesterday, I bought 69 maternity items for $90! I was able to try them all on and almost everything fits and looks nice. Craigslist is a blessing! I have more capris than I know what to do with. But that's a nice problem. I am so thankful to the Lord for bringing these to me.

Other than that, I'm just trying to get my last few hours of studying in. I'm taking my test on Monday. We have a few doctor appointments today and tomorrow along with some other things so I need to hit the books as hard as I can today. I'm feeling pretty confident, though. I'll write again after we hear the baby's heartbeat tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Just now discovered your blog. The capris will come in VERY handy - since you'll be warmer than you ever thought you'd be. Nothing like pregnancy to make you hot blooded. I never sweated so much in my life - and it was winter at the end of my pregnancy. Had to throw both pairs of slippers away since - pregnancy gave me stinky feet. Blah! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete