Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He Has Arrived!

Here's our little rascal! Mom, Dad, and Joseph got to stop by last night and play with the puppy. He had had an eventful day. He threw up on the way home but also got some sleep during the ride. Then he wanted to sleep during the evening, too. We let him but that was a mistake. He was awake from 2 o'clock on!

Today he just wants to be held. He's slept a lot today, too. We will try to keep him awake later in the day, though.

I had a hard time getting good pictures last night because he would run toward me every time I pulled out the camera! But I'll post the ones I have.

Oh, and by the way...his name is official now: Phoenix!

He's so lovable--wanting to be held and cuddled. But he's also wanting to chew on things: fingers, carpet, towels, jeans...

I'm having to learn to say, "Stop" or "Quit" rather than "No" because for a bird dog it would get confusing to have both "No" and "Whoa" to try to understand. This is hard for me but I'll get it soon, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Laura, you shouldn't call Joseph a rascal!!!

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhaha! Joseph is such a little rascal. Feel better?

    ReplyDelete