Monday, June 29, 2009

Tutoring

Another month of tutoring begins today! I so enjoyed last month. I have sad news though. I knew Haram couldn't continue lesson with me because she is coming to the US for a 5-week vacation. But I just found out that I don't get to teach Ireh either. She decided to try another realm of HomeschoolFriend, something I'm not trained for. There are different curriculums--Pathway, God's World, Institute for Excellence in Writing, etc. I teach Pathway and Ireh is moving to God's World. So sad!

But I am continuing to teach Jiho. We had a rough start last month, but by the last week he had improved his attitude and his study habits immensely! So, I look forward to tutoring him and hopefully drawing him out a little more!

1 comment:

  1. I guess this will free up a little time for something else this month, but it was sad to lose those dear girls.

    Momsy

    ReplyDelete