Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

We celebrated a wonderful Father's Day with my dad and family yesterday. Weather- and schedule-wise, we decided Saturday would be a better day than today. Looking outside, I think we made the right choice!

We went past Heppner, Oregon to the Rhea Creek area but didn't actually visit the creek. Instead, we climbed up a hill and enjoyed the beautiful scenery!
Here was at the park on the way:

Dad and Mom climbing up the hill:

View from part way up the hillside:


Brothers running:


Still running, leaving some of us behind:






The grass was beautiful blowing in the wind...and with some of my favoritest people in the background...perfect picture:






Wonderful day with wonderful family! I love you, Dad!

5 comments:

  1. Gah! I miss you guys so much!! We need to get a park day together before I go mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been missing you, too! I've been so incredibly busy. Whenever I have a free day I crash. :) But, yes, we do need to do something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! Thanks for posting these pictures and sharing a bit about your life! I feel privileged to know the current happenings in your life. Its sounds like you've been staying busy tutoring, teaching piano lessons, and enjoying time with Rob! I'm so happy for you! Reading your blog made me miss you and want to spend more time with you and your family. I am sure looking forward to getting to know you all better! What a wonderful family you are!
    Well, I send my blessings! Take care, sister!
    ~Rachel Madore <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun day! Thanks for posting these. I love your blog, Lottie! Thanks for spending the day with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! The above comment was NOT Ethan. It was me, Mom!

    ReplyDelete