Thursday, April 8, 2010

Appointment

We have our next appointment with Shannon today. It will be so amazing to know how everything is going. So much has changed in the last 5 weeks since we had our last checkup. I've definitely got a baby bump that even Seth will ackowledge now! ;) And the baby is kicking around the clock most days.
My big question is: Could there possibly be twins in there? A couple times, I have felt movement in two places at once. I looked up online if this was a sign of twins, but most people thought it was just some kickboxing action. I don't know though... I've also gained weight on the very high end of 'normal' and have yet to figure out where it all went! Most everyone still seems to think I look pretty little for how far along I am.
Well, now we can start counting down! We've reached 21 weeks, meaning only 19ish to go. That means Rob's going to be a daddy before we know it! He's going to be an amazing one! Most nights I tell the baby "Good Night" and then Rob does, too.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! This will be one blessed chiild :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! This will be one blessed child :D

    ReplyDelete